10 Ocak 2011 Pazartesi

"You have a soft head, Soren. Filled with stories, and dreams.Soren:There's nothing wrong with dreams



I Talk With the Moon
I talk with the moon, said the owl
While she lingers over my tree
I talk with the moon, said the owl
And the night belongs to me.

I talk with the sun, said the wren
As soon as he starts to shine
I talk with the sun, said the wren
And the day is mine.

An owl sat alone
On the branch of a tree
And she was as quiet
As quiet could be.
Her eyes were open,
And round like this: OO
She looked all around,
Not a thing did She miss.

But only one thing she missed,
another mortal
who has forgotten his words but his shelter,
owl gave him her talent to see better in the dark,
he gave her his darkness to darken her light.

she sat quietly,
waited until she is shot.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Çekinme,yaz.

Zamanın kaydı

 Ağustos'ta yeniay, evinin arkasından doğarken eğer tanrılar sana gülümserlerse, eşinin badem ağacının altında, bir başkasının düşlerini...