13 Şubat 2011 Pazar

Lisbon



Another route.Another flight.Butterflies in my stomach.It is snowing in Istanbul.Not a real snow though...Feather like snowflakes touch my black hat and then they melt.


This is Atlantic ocean.I am drinking my third whisky on the rocks after two little bottles of wine .A bit tipsy?Yeah.A bit. Next to me, there is another wanderer like me.Another friend I met while I am travelling... Chris.He has been travelling around the world ever since he is retired.He lives in Bangkok and Lisbon,a weird combination.We say "cheers" and hit the glasses. This old man advices me to listen my heart and be free as much as I can.Then he shows me Atlantic ocean.



This is Portugal.Welcoming us with a sunny weather.Outside is around 20 degrees.Even my bones get warmer.A huge and tipsy smile on my face. I am ready to explore this exciting city.



Bélem Tower, Sintra,Old town, Down Town,Cascais,Chiado,Ericeria,Jéronimos,Corenses and Expo 98...Wonderful places o visit.It is warm,I am not wearing my coat.This city is a very artsy place. Art is everywhere. Too many exhibitions,theatre and film festivals...And of course Fado music.I have never thought that fado singers would be such arrogant.We went to a Fado night and the fado singers were cranky,arrogant and unsmiling,yet, the music was fine. Fado music is made to make people cry so maybe this is why the arrogant singers were so unsmiling.



And the delicious food...Seafood....yummy!
And of course the local wines...Fantastic taste,varieties...Wine tasting houses are very popular there. You can just drop in a winehouse and they serve you antique wines for great prices!
This is the first time i feel like i am home.
Lisbon is a place to live in!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Çekinme,yaz.

Seamlessteeth Soundcloud

 Uzun zamandır hayalini kurup gerçekleştirme cüreti gösteremediğim bir şeyi yaptım ve kendi yarattığım müziklerin içine yazdığım veya rüyala...